Saturday, October 10, 2009

new

blog here! i guess i'll be writing a bit about everything, music, etsy, art, my shop. So here is some new junk...

Hair pin made with copper wire, turquoise, and coral. It was supposed to look like a cherry blossom branch. It's for sale on my etsy http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32280600


Now for some new music! I'm in LOVE with this band, Camera Obscura. Well, they aren't new, but i only really got into them during the summer. The lead singer is amazing, i could listen to her forever. She has cat-power's mellow-ness and zooey deschanel's voice =) This is a band to watch out for, you might hear them on one of those trendy ipod commercials =D

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that band! And welcome to the blog world! I will subscribe to your feed, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete